So I have some more Shameless Authors that I have read. I have had to slow down on my reading because I am starting back to work, and I am a band momma and I have been there helping about with camp.
So here are the books that I have found that were either free or on KU from these authors. I have yet to read a bad book. They are all amazing! I don’t have time tonight to link their profiles or the books, but please take the time to check out a few of them. If you are looking for freebies, there are a few here on this list.
- Twist by K.C. Enders – Novella, meaning a shorter book and it was cute.
- The White House Gets A Spanking by Elizabeth SaFleur- Hehehe on the title! This was cute as well, and had a Domme and tons of BDSM themes.
- Hard Love: A BWWM Sports Romance by Peyton Banks- A interracial romance that touches on the struggles some have with the relationship. This book spoke to me since I have had an interracial romance before. Loved this
- Throttle Me by Chelle Bliss- Hot book that I loved! Must check this one out!!
- Caged (Bound by Cage Book 1) by Brittany Crowley- MMA fighter book and boy do I love MMA fighter books!! Big time Alpha male in this book and I loved it.
- Counterfeit Boyfriend by Cindi Madden- LOVED this!!! TWINS identical twins! You know they switch, this one was soooo good! A Must read
- Singe (Guardian Protection Book 1) by Aly Martinez- Fire… the whole saga starts with a fire. Twists, turns and many surprises pop up in this book. Super hot and I loved it.
- His Temptation by Amber Bardan- Older man younger woman romance.. you know the call me daddy type. A cute story with a ton of heat.
- When You’re Ready by J.L. Burg– This book had everything!!!!! So many feelings were in this book and I loved every single minute of it. A true 5 star must read book.
- Awaken Me by Alex Grayson- The 4th book in the Jaded Series. I read this entire series and evvery book is worth it! READ THEM ALL!! Start with book one or you will never understand Nick and why he is the way he is. MUST READ SERIES!!!
- Hopelessly Devoted by A.M. Myers MC book! Enough said! So good, and had heat and suspense. Loved it!
That is it for now. Seems like some of my reviews have disappeared and I am mad about that. That never happens with me, but some are gone. Oh well, nothing I can really do about it is there?
Please take the time to check out these authors and their books. Like I said before, nothing was bad, and I loved them all.
I am so excited about heading to Shameless in October! I can’t wait!!
Have a great weekend everyone!